Towing in the know
If you need to be towed, you will find the information on our website helpful in making an educated decision about hiring a Towing company. Towing company offers local pick-up and drop-off services and national delivery services. Any vehicle can be hauled or delivered to your home or car repair shop. Whether your car is damaged, stuck in snow or mud, or any other reason for needing a tow, tow companies have a service for you. Many things go into making a great towing service provider, but more importantly, work with someone who is trusted and makes the process easy.
Most tow companies offer 24-hour towing service. This can be especially useful in an emergency, as nobody wants to stay on the side of the road overnight without help. We know that when you have an honest towing company on your side it can make a big difference in your peace of mind in dire situations.
Ten things to know about Towing
1. No such agreement says an establishment can tow a person in their private vehicle. The only way a tow company is legally allowed to tow your vehicle from a parking lot is if you are being towed or have been towed by them previously. This is known as “prior hauling.” This also applies to bus stops and airports.
2. There are different types of towing agreements regulated by governments throughout the country, and these regulations differ from place to place. In some states, you must be involved in an accident before you can be impounded. In other states, only the owner of the vehicle can be seized because it is their car that has been involved in the accident.
3. If you receive a recall notice for your vehicle and your towing company refuses to tow the car for you, it is likely that they have violated one of their state regulations and are doing this because they have financial ties to the manufacturer
4. The first time a tow company violates your rights can result in a court case against them. It is illegal to impound someone’s vehicle without due process of law, usually in writing. If you are thinking about filing a small claims suit, we would be happy to provide you with information on how this works. If you believe that your car’s previous owner may be filing an official complaint against the tow yard where it was towed, we can help you with that as well.
5. The first time a tow yard violates your rights, you can be held responsible for their violation, and hefty fines and penalties can be levied against them, usually $500 and more. If you are thinking about filing a complaint against a tow yard, we would be happy to provide you with the correct procedures to be followed before the complaint is filed.
6. It is up to you to decide whether or not it’s worth it to file an official small claims suit against a tow company. Our company will provide you with the necessary information to help you decide if it is worth the time and money.
7. You may find yourself in a situation that does not involve a tow yard but consists of auto insurance and car theft. This is a situation that we can look into on your behalf. We have worked as auto accident lawyers and have helped many people in similar situations as yours. If you are thinking about filing a claim against your insurance company, we would be happy to help you with that as well.
8. If you are thinking about filing a claim against an auto insurance company, we would be happy to help you in any way that we can. We have worked as auto accident lawyers and have helped many people with disputes like yours.
9. If you are considering filing a suit against a state government for tow yard violations, we can also help you with this. We know all of the rules and regulations that govern tow yards and can help you fight back if any financial loss has occurred because of their negligence or misdeeds.
10. You need to know that there is no “head to head” comparison between power companies and their services. Many companies advertise that they are cheaper or more reliable, but this is not necessarily true. Any power company can be selected with or without a contract, depending on what you want. It is up to you to decide which one will work for your needs.