Domino’s Customer Service Contact Info
Domino’s Pizza LLC
30 Frank Lloyd Wright Drive
Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Telephone Number: +1 (734) 930-3030
Once you have added all your desired items to your cart, hit “checkout.” On the review screen, below the option for adding drinks, you’ll find a heading that says “Have a coupon or promotion code?” Hit the click here linked below and enter your promo code in the box that pops up.
When you’re craving a fast and affordable slice of pizza, there’s a few options that immediately come to mind: Pizza Hut, Papa John’s, Little Caesars, and, of course, Domino’s. With more than 10,000 stores in over 70 countries, Domino’s offers not only pizza but also a wide selection of other dishes, such as pasta, sandwiches, and desserts.
Domino’s has a broad and diverse menu, ranging from “American Legends” pizzas such as the Philly Cheese Steak pizza to Buffalo Chicken sandwiches to Pasta Primavera to everything in between. They offer a wide variety of sides as well, some of the more popular offerings being Wings and Stuffed Cheesy Bread.
And if nothing on the menu strikes your fancy, you always have the option to build your own pizza or pasta, customizing sauces, toppings, and crust. Speaking of crusts, Domino’s offers enough crusts to satisfy pretty much any craving: whether you feel like pan crust, crunchy thin crust, or even Brooklyn-style, Domino’s has you covered.
Don’t forget to finish off your meal with dessert and drinks. Treat yourself to an order of Cinna Stix or a Chocolate Crunch Lava Cake, then top it off with some Coca-Cola. Domino’s is actually the only major American pizza chain to offer Coca-Cola, so take advantage of it!
Domino’s regularly offers short-term promotions, such as discounted prices on certain types of pizza orders. You can also save money by ordering through their “Choose Any Two” promotion: when you order two from a list of decided entrees which includes medium pizzas and 8-piece chicken wings, you pay only $5.99 for each.
Save even more by using a Dominos.com coupon code. And, if your promo code comes from Giving Assistant, you’ll not only earn cash back, but can also be comfortable in the knowledge that your transaction will help out someone in need.
5 Things You Didn’t Know About Domino’s
- In 2007, Domino’s started a program called Veterans Delivering the Dream which helps veterans start their own Domino’s franchises.
- In 1993, Domino’s tested out a yard-long pizza which they dubbed the “Dominator.”
- When Domino’s introduced sandwiches in 2008, they offered free sandwiches to anyone with the same name as Subway spokesman Jared.
- Following the September 11 attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, local Domino’s franchises provided more than 12,000 pizzas to relief workers.
- For a long time, Domino’s was famed for its now-discontinued 30-minute guarantee, in which any customers whose pizzas took longer than half an hour to arrive would be reimbursed.